Miller-Davis is committed to sustainable construction. We directly impact the preservation of our environment and, as a company, we place great value on resource conservation and environmental friendliness. This commitment is evident through our standard operating procedures.
Miller-Davis’ approach to the LEED Certification process is collaborative and focused on success from the beginning. We have several LEED Accredited Professionals on staff and have extensive experience obtaining LEED certification for buildings.
- Central Michigan University Lacrosse Athletics Renovation | LEED Certified
- Kalamazoo RESA WoodsEdge Learning Center | LEED Gold Certified
- Kalamazoo Valley Community College Expansion | LEED Silver Certified
- Kalamazoo College Arcus Center | LEED Silver Certified
- Kalamazoo College Hicks Student Center | LEED Silver Certified
- Western Michigan University Chemistry Building | LEED Silver Certified
- Western Michigan University New Sangren Hall | LEED Gold Certified
- Western Michigan University Western Heights | LEED Gold Certified
Sustainable Construction Program
We also offer our own Sustainable Construction Program as a flexible, economical alternative to incorporate environmentally responsible features into your project and document your achievement. An example of this program is the People’s Food Co-Op in Kalamazoo, Michigan, which utilized our design-build project delivery to construct a building that was aesthetically pleasing, environmentally friendly, and well within the owner’s stated budget.