THE PARK CLUB
Established in 1904 and situated downtown overlooking Bronson Park, the Park Club of Kalamazoo has long been a Kalamazoo landmark. The Park Club has been undergoing extensive renovations to update several areas of the Victorian mansion while preserving its historic integrity. Completed areas include dining areas, meeting rooms, restrooms, and the ballroom on the third floor at the top of the building. Recently completed a $1 million site improvements project, which includes a new 47-space parking lot, sidewalks with a snow melt system, storm drain system, lighting, and landscaping, among other items.