KALAMAZOO COMMUNITY FOUNDATION
Miller-Davis served as construction manager for the Kalamazoo Community Foundation (KCF) when they relocated to the historic Landmark Depot, which was gifted to KCF by the Arcus Foundation. The renovation project created state-of-the-art offices that include flexible meeting spaces, multiple conference rooms and areas that can be used for various community events and outside users.
The building, located in downtown Kalamazoo, was built in 1870 to serve as the Grand Rapids and Indiana Railroad Kalamazoo Station. It is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.