Miller-Davis Company seeks a qualified individual to provide overall onsite management of a construction project and serve as the primary field contact regarding the project, with responsibility for all aspects of construction from pre-construction through post-construction.
- Working closely with Project Manager or Project Engineer.
- Supervising project jobsite.
- Communicating with the Owner, Architect/Engineer, Contractors, and Suppliers.
- Coordinating the work of Contractors and expediting material deliveries.
- Monitoring and controlling job costs and schedule.
- Ensuring on-site quality control.
- Administering trade contract, subcontract and purchase order agreements at the jobsite.
- Implementing shop drawings and product data submittals into the on-site operations.
- Providing onsite administration of change management system.
- Implementing and enforcing Miller-Davis Company’s Safety Program and safety regulations.
- Completing projects within time, cost and quality requirements.
Education requirements, certifications, work experience
- Prior construction experience including at least five years as a Project Superintendent.
- College degree in Engineering, Architecture, Construction or related curricula desired.
- Technical knowledge of construction materials, methods, and practices.
- Proficient computer skills, specifically with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, Project).