Miller-Davis Company seeks a qualified individual to provide support of onsite management of a construction project, with responsibility for all aspects of construction from pre-construction through post-construction.
- Working closely with Project Superintendent.
- Assisting with jobsite supervision.
- Communicating with the Owner, Architect/Engineer, Contractors, and Suppliers.
- Coordinating the work of Contractors with expedited material deliveries.
- Monitoring and controlling job costs and schedule.
- Ensuring on-site quality control.
- Implementing shop drawings and product data submittals into the on-site operations.
- Providing onsite administration of a change management system.
- Complying with Miller-Davis Company’s Safety Program and safety regulations.
- Completing projects within time, cost and quality requirements.
Education requirements, certifications, work experience
- Working towards college Degree in Engineering, Architecture, Construction, or related curricula helpful.
- Proficient computer skills, specifically with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, Project, PowerPoint).