Miller-Davis Company, general contractors and construction managers, seeks a qualified individual to provide support to Project Management, Estimating and Field Supervisory Staff, with responsibility for all aspects of construction from pre-construction through post-construction.
- Communication with the Owner, Architect/Engineer, Contractors and Suppliers.
- Maintaining project progress schedule.
- Monitoring and controlling project job costs.
- Coordinating the work of Contractors and expediteding material deliveries.
- Preparation of trade contract, subcontract and purchase order agreements.
- Processing shop drawings and product data submittals.
- Implementing the quality assurance program and sustainable construction procedures.
- Implementing and enforcing Miller-Davis Company’s Safety Program and safety regulations.
Education requirements, certifications, work experience
- College degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Architecture or related curricula.
- Proficient computer skills, specifically with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, Project, PowerPoint).
- Interest and potential to advance to Project Manager or Project Superintendent Position.