Miller-Davis Company seeks a qualified individual to provide support to Project Management, Estimating and Field Supervision, with opportunity to participate in all aspects of construction from pre-construction through post-construction.
- Communication with the Owner, Architect/Engineer, Contractors and Suppliers.
- Supporting project progress schedule.
- Participation in monitoring and controlling project job costs.
- Coordinating the work of Contractors with expedited material deliveries.
- Assistance with preparation of trade contract, subcontract and purchase order agreements.
- Processing shop drawings and product data submittals.
- Preparation of Daily Reports, meeting minutes, etc
- Implementing the quality assurance program and sustainable construction procedures.
- Complying with Miller-Davis Company’s Safety Program and safety regulations.
Education requirements, certifications, work experience
- Pursuing a college Degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Architecture, or related curricula.
- Proficient computer skills, specifically with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, Project, PowerPoint).
- Interest and potential to advance to Project Engineer Position.