Miller-Davis Company, General Contractors/Construction Managers, seeks a qualified individual to support continual improvement of processes and implementation of construction technology.
- As part of the Technology team, support Miller-Davis’s digital transformation program and ensure a smooth day-to-day implementation of new technology and processes.
- Work collaboratively across all departments to identify processes that can be improved through innovation and technology
- Assist in the use of Building Information Modeling (BIM) and Virtual Design-Construction (VDC) to improve all areas of business, including pre-construction, construction, post construction, business development and safety.
- Develop and implement strategies to improve MD processes and procedures
- Assist organizing our internal staff training program on the use of hardware and software and advance the use of technology
- Review software and hardware solutions that can improve our workflows.
- Support in establishing product usability and adoption within our company as well as external collaborators and subcontractors.
- Work with technology team and outside technology consultant on specific tasks.
- Communicate information to clients about Miller-Davis’ technology implementations and including the integration of services we provide.
Education requirements, certifications, work experience
- Working towards College Degree in engineering, architecture, construction or related curricula, or related experience.
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, Project, PowerPoint).
- Interest in construction technology.