Performs internal and external communications, public relations and marketing tasks including strategy development.
- Execute corporate communications including Company meetings, news, philanthropy, employee data and continuing education.
- Perform social media marketing efforts and actively manage Company social media presence
- Support the development of and manage the implementation for prospecting and client communication campaigns – maintain Customer Relationship Management database.
- Written content creation, including e-news, press releases and new collateral.
- Help make arrangements for sponsored conferences/exhibitions to increase brand recognition and new lead generation.
- Project management for event planning – client and corporate.
- Proactively maintain quality of marketing database through regular data cleansing.
- Develop and implement customer service communication plan during projects.
- Support Bond Campaign services for K-12 clients.
- Support public relation strategies for Not-for-Profit clients.
- Assist in the preparation of brochure materials for response to requests for proposal.
- Assist in the preparation of materials for multimedia sales presentations.
- Research and contact prospective clients to identify and prioritize sales opportunities.
- Develop and maintain supply of materials needed for brochures and presentations.
- Prepare press releases and advertisements.
- Assist with award submissions.
- Assist with development of promotional items.
- Assist with response to requests for donation, sponsorships, charitable giving
- Coordinate archival photography of Company projects, meetings and other corporate events.
- Manage Company website maintenance.
- Work with outside marketing consultant on specific tasks.
- Work closely with Business Development Manager and corporate management team on marketing-related matters.
Education requirements, certifications, work experience
- College Degree in Public Relations, Marketing, Business or related curricula.
- Marketing related experience helpful.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Able to meet deadlines.
- Outgoing, energetic and poised under pressure.
- Must treat sensitive information confidentially.
- Problem-solving skills and able to work well with others.
- Well groomed, prompt, dependable and responsive.
- Excellent PC skills including Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign.