About - Founded in 1909, Miller-Davis Company provides general contracting, construction management, design/build and construction consulting services.
- History - Miller-Davis Company was founded in Kalamazoo by Orville Floyd Miller in 1909, offering building construction services for over 100 years.
- Meet Our Staff - Learn more about the people that put the passion and commitment behind the Miller-Davis name.
- Community Involvement - Miller-Davis has a strong commitment to the advancement of our employees and the community.
- Employment - The success of Miller-Davis Company is dependent upon the people who deliver our services to our clients.
Projects - Miller-Davis uses the utmost precision and focus on our projects.
- Feature - Miller-Davis uses the utmost precision and focus on our projects.
- Commercial - At Miller-Davis, our commercial projects are as diverse as the communities in which we build them.
- Higher Education
- K-12 - Miller-Davis stresses the importance of education. Therefore we strive to make our K-12 projects some of our best.
- Government - Government projects provide another branch of the Miller-Davis expertise to emerge.
- Healthcare - At Miller-Davis, we take extra precautions into consideration with our healthcare projects.
- Industrial - Our Industrial projects add another unique presence to the Miller-Davis resume.
- Institutional - With Miller-Davis the Institutional projects are vital; not only for the integrity of the building but the people who use them.
- Non-Profit - Miller-Davis provides an unmatched level of detail for all our buildings, which makes our sanctuaries unbeatable.
Services - Miller-Davis offers an array of services to complete your project in the most skilled and financially efficient ways.
- Project Delivery - Project delivery methods, like general contracting, construction management and design-build, come through a variety of contract formats customized to satisfy the Owner's requirements and the needs of the project from Miller-Davis Company.
- Virtual Construction - Building Information Modeling (BIM) adds value throughout the entire life cycle of a construction project as well as facility maintenance and management.
- Pre-Construction - The successful delivery of projects that are on time and under budget begins in pre-construction.
- Bond Campaign - Miller-Davis Company has successfully completed over twenty K-12 public school bond issues. Through our experience, we have developed effective bond campaign strategies and have a bond election passage success rate of over 85%.
- Self-Perform - In addition to providing general contracting, construction management and design/build services, Miller-Davis offers the economic benefit of self-performed work.
- Safety - Miller-Davis is committed to providing a safe jobsite for our workers and all others affected by the construction activities.
- Sustainability - At Miller-Davis, we are committed to green building and sustainability. We understand that we directly impact the preservation of our environment.
Bids - Miller-Davis Company welcomes vendors to apply to bid on construction jobs. Once you have filled out the Contractor Qualification Statement, please print and email or send to Miller-Davis Company.
News - Read the latest news from Miller-Davis Company.
- News - Read the latest news from Miller-Davis Company.
- From the Field Story - Miller-Davis Vice President, John VanStratt, explores the right time for a bond issue with K-12 construction projects.
- From the Field Archive - Read our archived From the Field e-newsletter articles written by Miller-Davis employees.
- E-Newsletter Signup
Contact - Contact Miller-Davis Company with your construction needs.