Central Michigan University
Master Agreement 2016
Performed in accordance with a master agreement, we completed $5.8 million of work on several projects at Central Michigan University in 2016-2017:
- Student Activity Center Pool Renovation - Renovation of the existing pool and spa to extend the functional life by 25 years. This project included pool system replacement, mechanical system upgrades, lighting upgrades, glazing system replacement, pool and deck finish replacement, gender neutral locker room addition, and locker replacement.
- Rose Center Loading Dock Screen Wall - Addition of a screen wall to shield the Event Center loading dock area from Broomfield Road.
- Student Activity Center Conference Room - Renovation of an existing open office space into a Conference Room.
- Tennis Court Replacement - Removal and replacement of four tennis courts. This project included replacement of existing fence and installation of sports lighting.
- Baseball Performance Center - A new Baseball Performance Center was constructed attached to CMU' s existing baseball stadium. This project included two indoor regulation batting cages and a flexible practice area both with synthetic turf, support space and bathrooms.
- Kewadin Village Apartments - Upgrade sanitary sewer piping in eight, multi-unit occupied buildings. Updates also included crawl space installation and connection to existing stacks, excavation and new underground piping.
- Woldt Hall Water Main - Installation of 1500 feet of new 10-inch High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) pipe and connection to existing water main through directional boring. The new water main replaces the former water main that was not sufficient for the demand of the building.