Join Our Team
Miller-Davis Company, General Contractors/Construction Managers, seeks a qualified individual to provide overall project management duties to one or more construction projects and serve as the primary office contact regarding those projects, with responsibility for all aspects of construction from pre-construction through post-construction including:
- Working closely with Project Superintendent or other jobsite supervisor.
- Communicating with the Owner, Architect/Engineer, Contractors, and Suppliers.
- Managing project progress schedule.
- Monitoring and controlling job costs.
- Coordinating the work of Contractors with expedited material deliveries.
- Preparation of trade contract, subcontract and purchase order agreements.
- Checking and processing shop drawings and product data submittals.
- Administering change management system.
- Implementing the quality assurance program and sustainable construction procedures.
- Implementing and enforcing Miller-Davis Company's Safety Program and safety regulations.
- Completing projects within time, cost and quality requirements.
- College Degree in Engineering, Architecture, Construction, or related curricula.
- Prior construction experience including at least three years as a Project Manager.
- Proficient computer skills, specifically with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, Project, PowerPoint).
- Certifications preferred: LEED Accredited Professional or LEED Green Associate
- Problem solving and leadership skills.
Founded in 1909, Miller-Davis Company provides general contracting, construction management, design/build and construction consulting services in Michigan and Indiana. The company is headquartered in Kalamazoo, Michigan and has an office in South Bend, Indiana. Visit us at miller-davis.com, Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
Miller-Davis Company fully and actively supports Equal Employment Opportunity. Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, marital status or veteran status.
To apply, please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org